Defer your capital gains through a 1031 exchange, OZ fund, and more!
A free webinar hosted by NES Financial | JTC
September 29, 2020 | 11:00 AM PT (2:00 PM ET)
Exciting developments in tax-smart investing have created new opportunities. Which solution is right for you?
1031 Exchanges and Opportunity Zone investments both offer compelling tax advantages, but one or the other may be far better suited to an investor’s individual circumstances. Further, both options continue to evolve, with new regulation and changing requirements creating opportunities for those investors who have the most up-to-date information.
So, how do you decide which investment solution is right for you?
In this webinar recording, hosted a panel of experts in tax-smart investing to explain how individual investors can choose the most advantageous solution for their own circumstances.
- Overview of Opportunity Zones, 1031 Exchanges, and Delaware Statutory Trusts
- Recent developments and innovations
- Deferred Sales Trusts
- Income Property Trusts
- Pros and cons of different investment options, and how to assess which one fits your needs (with case studies)
- Benefits of investing in OZ operating businesses vs. real estate developments
- Various 1031 Exchange options (forward, reverse) and property types (direct holdings vs. Delaware Statutory Trust interest)
- Market forces
- COVID’s impact on Opportunity Zones and real estate investing
- How the presidential election may influence future legislation
Who should watch?
- Fund managers and GPs
- Real estate developers
- Economic development organizations
- Family offices
- Registered investment advisors
Take advantage of our experts’ insights. Fill out the form at right to watch the recording now.
Account Executive, 1031 Specialist
NES Financial | JTC
RCX Capital Group
SVP Government Relations
The Inland Real Estate Group
Edward J. Hannon