Full-Service Delaware Statutory Trust Administration Backed by 1031 QI Services
As an industry leader in both 1031 Qualified Intermediary (QI) services and technology-enabled fund administration, NES Financial is uniquely positioned to serve real estate–focused Delaware Statutory Trust Administration to managers and their clients. We facilitate 1031 exchanges both into and out of your DST, and we handle all the reporting, distributions, and analytics in between — QI services and cutting-edge fund administration, in one seamless package.
Real-Time, At A Glance Access to Investment and Performance Data
Our online portal also makes document sharing a breeze and is fully customizable to match your company’s branding.
Unmatched 1031 expertise
NES Financial’s general counsel is a leading authority on the nuances of 1031 compliance. Under her direction, we’ve established an industry-leading track record as a 1031 QI, with more than 25 years’ experience and tens of thousands of successful transactions.
Secure, efficient fund administration
We built our award-winning FinTech platform, eSTAC®, from the ground up to handle the full spectrum of modern administration needs.
Investor portal (fully customizable to match your branding)
Our web-based portal offers your investors real-time visibility into capital allocation and performance data — 24/7, from any device.
- Maintain Investor Portal for all investors
- Distribute documents from DST to investors (both automatic/recurring and by request)
- Assist investors with Portal access
- Facilitate access for financial advisors (or other interested parties) to view their specific investor’s data
- Track bank account activity through Portal for investors pending closing
- Option to open escrow account with a partner bank to receive investor funds
- Receive/process closing documentation from DST investor (Signed Closing Statement and Beneficial Owner Certificate)
- Process monthly investor distributions (initiate transaction for your review and approval)
- Reconcile Trust’s bank account balance to Portal balance on a daily basis
- Review and record cash movements for investor distributions, as directed by the Trust
Institutional Security and Compliance
Each year, NES Financial voluntarily subjects its core financial processes, accounting practices, reporting, technology, and documentation to an in-depth review by a major accounting firm.
Our operations meet SOC 1 Type 2 certification guidelines, and we are qualified to serve the needs of companies that must comply with the requirements of Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and other important financial statutes.