EB-5 Trends and Redeployment During COVID
A free webinar hosted by NES Financial | JTC
Wednesday, August 12, 2020 | 11:00 A.M. PT/ 2:00 P.M. ET
Since we held our last EB-5 webinar, the world has been turned upside down. The global spread of COVID-19 has upended entire economies, and the EB-5 Program touches three areas which have been severely affected: employment, immigration and real estate development.
How has this virus, and its knock-on effects, changed the landscape of investor immigration? What trends are beginning to emerge from recent market data? How have redeployment considerations been affected?
In this free webinar, NES Financial | JTC will host a panel of experts discussing the future of the EB-5 program, both near and long term, and presenting on the latest industry data.
- How COVID-19 has affected the EB-5 market
- A break down of the new policy regarding deployment and redeployment of EB-5 investor capital
- Where investors are coming from now
- EB-5 industry data since regulatory changes took effect (and emerging trends)
Who should attend?
- EB-5 issuers and Regional Centers
- Economists and business consultants
- Immigration and securities attorneys
- Developers and entrepreneurs
- Current and prospective EB-5 investors
Take advantage of our experts’ insights. Fill out the form at right to reserve your space now.