Preparing for the New EB-5 Era Together
A free webinar hosted by NES Financial | JTC
Recorded Wednesday, March 31, 2021 | 11:00 A.M. PT / 2:00 P.M. ET
Facing travel bans, project disruptions, and record backlogs, what can Regional Centers and EB-5 service providers do to maintain profitability?
The EB-5 industry has entered a new era. The backlog in processing I-526 petitions, stemming from boom in applications from 2013 to 2018, had already slowed investor subscriptions before the pandemic hit. Now, with travel restricted and many pipelined projects disrupted, the typical business models of many EB-5 stakeholders are under stress.
But there is hope on the horizon. A reauthorization of the EB-5 program, complete with long-sought integrity measures, is expected in the coming months. And a more immigration-friendly presidential administration may, at some point, take action to increase visa supply — though this is likely still years away.
The question is: Facing a difficult period ahead, what can Regional Centers and EB-5 service providers do to bridge this chasm and emerge intact on the other side?
In this free webinar recording, NES Financial | JTC hosted a panel of experts to discuss the EB-5 program’s near future. They talked through the preparations that companies need to make to comply with new integrity measures, and the ways that business models should — and perhaps must — change, if issuers are to remain successful.
- Operational efficiency: How to counter tapering growth and maintain profitability
- Preparing for integrity measures and potential litigation
- The road ahead: What can we expect in 2021?
- The changing nature of EB-5 marketing
- EB-5 industry data since our August 2020 webinar (and emerging trends)
Who should watch?
- EB-5 issuers and Regional Centers
- Economists and business consultants
- Immigration and securities attorneys
- Developers and entrepreneurs
- Current and prospective EB-5 investors
Take advantage of our experts’ insights. Fill out the form at right to watch the recording now.