Join us for a free 1031 Exchange Webinar hosted by JTC Americas, taking place on Wednesday, July 14th, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. PT / 2:00 P.M. ET!
We have a new administration in Washington, and it’s likely that we could see changes to the tax code, including changes to the rules for 1031 like-kind exchanges.
In this free webinar, JTC Americas will host a panel of experts on tax-advantaged investing and 1031 exchanges discussing the future of the program. They’ll talk about what companies should do now to prepare for upcoming changes to tax law and how to take advantage of technology to achieve greater transparency and efficiency.
Is your firm prepared for the changes ahead? And how can innovations in technology make the whole process easier?
Here’s a sneak preview of what we’ll be discussing that day:
- Potential changes to 1031 exchange “like-kind” rules under the Biden Administration’s tax plan, along with other changes that affect industry stakeholders
- How the 1031 exchange program helps to drive recovery, stimulates economic growth, and creates jobs, and how to use data to educate Congress on these benefits
- How technological innovations can be used to increase efficiency and transparency while curtailing fraud and abuse
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Property owners interested in a 1031 like-kind exchange
- Developers who rely on capital from 1031 exchanges
- Investors looking for new opportunities to reinvest for tax purposes
Take advantage of our experts’ insights. Fill out the form at right to reserve your space now.