IMN will be hosting the 18th Annual Winter Forum on Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing in the beautiful location of Laguna Beach, California. One of the largest real estate event on the West Coast, LPs and a broad swath of their service providers will be on hand to dig into the latest challenges and opportunities facing the CRE market.
Coleen Danaher, Regional Vice President of Business Development, is taking part in a panel, “Addressing the Importance of ESG in Commercial Real Estate Investment” on Thursday, January 20th at 10:45 am PT!
Joining Coleen Danaher in the panel will also be:
- Isela Rosales, Managing Director, ESG & Sustainability at Bridge Investment Group
- Jeremy Keele, Managing Partner at Catalyst Opportunity Funds
- Lisa Davis, Executive Director and Portfolio Manager, Impact Investing at PGIM Real Estate
- Lisa Bhathal Merage, Managing Partner & Chief Impact Officer of Revitate
Other conference topics will include:
- Implications for CRE
- State of the CRE Finance Market in 2022
- Alternative Asset Classes & Niche Opportunities in Real Estate
Join us in Laguna Beach and Stop by our JTC Americas booth to connect with our sales team and learn more about our bespoke fund services.