The issues are complex. As Chinese investors face longer wait times due to retrogression, regional centers need to find methods to “redeploy” (i.e., reinvest) EB-5 capital in a way that meets USCIS guidelines and satisfies US securities law — while keeping investors on track to reach their immigration goals.
In this free webinar, “EB-5 Redeployment: Best Practices for Success,” the panel will discuss strategies and best practices that minimize risk while facilitating the flow of funds, information and required reporting. Some of the topics to be covered include:
- Interpreting the recent USCIS guidance on the “at risk” requirements
- Utilizing best practices in selecting redeployment investment options
- Proper communication with investors regarding redeployment
- Creating systems for proper fund tracking, reporting and audit trails
The panel includes noted industry experts from among the NES Financial Medallion Partners, including:
- Scott Fuller, CEO and Managing Director of Capital United, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor and real estate financial services firm with a proven track record in the EB-5 industry.
- Allison Berman, Head and General Counsel of Greystone EB-5, a subsidiary of Greystone, which is a leading national commercial real estate lending, investment and advisory company.
- Reid Thomas, Executive Vice President & General Manager of EB-5 at NES Financial, the leading provider of third-party administration solutions for the EB-5 industry, covering over 550 EB-5 projects to date.