Join us for an EB-5 Webinar hosted by JTC Americas, Formerly NES Financial, taking place on Wednesday, March 31 at 11:00 A.M. PT / 2:00 P.M. ET.
The EB-5 industry has entered a challenging new era. The huge backlog in processing I-526 petitions, stemming from strict visa caps amid a boom in applications from 2013 to 2018, had already reduced investor subscriptions before the pandemic hit. Now, with travel restricted and many pipelined projects disrupted, issuers are experiencing an accelerated decline in revenues.
In this free webinar, JTC Americas will host a panel of experts discussing the EB-5 program’s near future. They’ll talk through the preparations that companies need to make to comply with new integrity measures, and the ways that business models should — and perhaps must — change, if issuers are to remain successful.
- Operational efficiency: How to counter tapering growth and maintain profitability
- Preparing for integrity measures and potential litigation
- The road ahead: What can we expect in 2021?
- The changing nature of EB-5 marketing
- EB-5 industry data since our August 2020 webinar (and emerging trends)
Take advantage of our experts’ insights. Fill out the form at right to reserve your space now.