Join us for our free virtual event titled “Leadership in Social Impact Investing: Attracting Capital and Growing the Industry” hosted by JTC Americas and Akerman LLP, taking place on Wednesday, February 9th, 2022 from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. ET!
Reid Thomas, Chief Revenue Officer and Managing Director at JTC Americas and Michael Bailkin, Of Counsel, Real Estate at Akerman LLP, along with many other industry experts address the challenges of raising social impact capital. Speakers and industry experts will share their insights into why this is an important time in the development of social impact investments, what is missing from the industry today, how both social impact investors and those seeking this type of capital can set themselves apart by pioneering best practices, and much more. Join us as we explore the next phase of impact investing.
Topics Will Include:
- What is social impact investing? An overview of the major players and the challenges of attracting capital.
- What are the current sources of social impact capital? What sources are likely to emerge in the near future?
- Understanding the goals of those providing impact capital and the ways it is currently being used.
- How to create mutual leverage between social impact capital, other private sector sources, and government assistance programs.
- How to expand the uses of social impact capital, including potential involvement in infrastructure projects, and projects of not-for-profit entities, and in establishing relationships with governments and communities.
Learn from our experts’ insights. Click the button below to reserve your space now.