“Are You Ready for EB-5 3.0 — A New Era?”
A Free NES Financial EB-5 Webinar
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 | 11 a.m. PT
Regulatory changes are coming November 21. But the time to take action is now.
With new regulations finally announced, the EB-5 industry is poised to enter a new era we’re calling “EB-5 3.0” — and it’s not going to be business as usual!
- We expect that there will be a surge of investor applications leading up to the November cutoff date, overwhelming USCIS and lengthening processing times even further.
- More countries will enter retrogression, meaning redeployment needs (and challenges) will become more prevalent.
- Going forward, USCIS will designate TEAs, which may take longer to get TEA approval.
What real-world solutions will you need to handle setting up escrow and investor demands before the new rules take effect, as well as to ensure compliance afterward?
In this free webinar, NES Financial and a panel of EB-5 experts will talk through these challenges, covering need-to-know information for NCEs, projects and investors trying to navigate the coming months.
Find out what you need to do to comply. Fill out the form at right to reserve your space now.
We’ll also discuss:
- Offering document updates
- Why your current escrow structure might not work anymore
- How your approach to the regulations may differ depending on where your project is in the EB-5 life cycle
Who should attend?
- EB-5 issuers and Regional Centers
- Economists and business consultants
- Immigration and securities attorneys
- Developers and entrepreneurs
- Current and prospective EB-5 investors