Private Equity International Operating Partners Forum
Wed 18, 2017 - Thu 19, 2017 |
Private Equity International’s seventh annual Operating Partners Forum is the single largest event in the world specifically dedicated to anyone concerned about the world of operational assessment and value addition.
Attendees will have extensive opportunities to network, build relationships and compare best practices with their peers from leading PE firms—the leaders who helped define the role, grow the field and influence its future direction.
New to this year’s Forum:
- Debate: Operating Partners: board members or board observers?
- Exploring LP views of the operating partner role
- The 100-day plan from a branding/marketing perspective
- Looking at the ever-changing OP role moving upstream
- Participate in an extended think tank with 2 tailored groups divided by market cap
- Capturing the essence of digital marketing
- Learn how to link talent to private equity deal outcomes
- Conducting robust CEO assessments aligned with investment objectives
- Leveraging pricing for EBITDA growth