Join us for our free webinar “Private Equity Trends: Fundraising in the EU” on Wednesday, November 18th at 11:00 A.M. PT.
Despite the potential hurdles, we believe there’s never been a better time for private equity firms to target European investors: current regulations are favorable, there are many viable routes to market, and initial efforts can be made with relatively little commitment of resources.
In this free webinar, NES Financial and JTC Group will host a panel of experts discussing best practices in fundraising abroad — how to begin, what European investors are looking for, which fund structures to consider, and how to avoid potential pitfalls.
Here’s what else we’ll discuss:
- How US funds can market to EU investors
- Various fund and depository structures
- Pros/cons of different routes to market
- Current EU marketing laws (and changes expected in 2021)
- AIFMD vs National Private Placement Regime (NPPR)
- “Testing the waters”: Structuring your initial marketing efforts
- European guidelines on mandatory ESG reporting
- What are European investors looking for? (e.g., how does a fund’s “impact story” influence its appeal?)
Broaden your funds’ horizons. Reserve your spot today.