Insider Insights Series: Measuring Social Impact in Opportunity Zones
A Free NES Financial Opportunity Zone Webinar
Wednesday, February 12, 2020 | 11:00 A.M. PT
Social impact reporting is important to communities, investors, and the future of this initiative. So why isn’t everyone doing it? Don’t miss this free NES Financial webinar, in which our panel of industry experts, including Howard W. Buffett, Associate Professor at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs as well as the President of Global Impact LLC, will discuss recently developed tools to quantify social impact and report it to investors and other stakeholders. New England-based Arctaris will talk about their experience with impact funds as well and our EVP Reid Thomas will also present the latest OZ market data, along with our insights into developing OZ trends!
Here’s what we’ll discuss:
- The fund administrator’s role in measuring and reporting social impact
- Howard W. Buffett’s social impact measuring tool, iRR®
- Case study on a fund that sets a high-bar social impact reporting
- OZ market data through the last half of 2019 (and emerging trends)
Who should attend?
- Current and aspiring fund managers
- Developers and entrepreneurs
- Tax and securities attorneys
- Economists and business consultants
- Current and prospective OZ investors
Seize the opportunity.