Minnesota Real Estate Journal will be hosting the Opportunity Zones Summit 2.0: From Beginner to Advanced Strategies at the Golden Valley Country Club in beautiful Golden Valley, Minnesota. The 2020 Opportunity Zones Summit will bring in experts from around the industry all under one roof to discuss the pressing Opportunity Zones initiative.
Our VP of Western Business Development, Coleen Danaher, is taking part in a panel about the “Investing in Opportunity Zone Fund or Property – Investor Considerations” with moderator Jim Lockhart from Wipfli, so don’t miss out on this important discussion!
Check out the 2002 Opportunity Zones Summit below:
- 8:00 am Opportunity Zones Overview & Update
- 8:55 am Starting or Managing an Opportunity Fund / Fund Qualifications / Funding a Deal
- 9:55 am Break
- 10:05 am Investing in Opportunity Zone Fund or Property – Investor Considerations
- 11:05 am Real Estate Development Opportunities in Opportunity Zones
- 12:00 pm Adjourn and Networking
Join us in Golden Valley, Minnesota and Stop by our NES Financial booth to connect with our sales team and learn more about our bespoke fund services.