Please join our Regional VP of Business Development Coleen Danaher on Wed., Sept. 30th at 11a PT for an important Opportunity Zones conversation hosted by Prospect Silicon Valley.
The discussion surrounds how Opportunity Fund investors have set us on a bright path for renewal, and how new technology is rising to the occasion to make our buildings healthier, sustainable, and more resilient.
- Welcome and introduction from ProspectSV
- Introduction of panelists
- Panel discussion
Other guest experts joining Coleen include:
- Kunal Merchant, Co-founder, Cal OZ
- Nathan Donato-Weinstein, Business Development Officer, City of San Jose
- Stephanie Silkwood, Associate Principal, RMW Architecture and Interiors
- Joseph Aamidor, Managing Director, Aamidor Consulting
- Doug Davenport, Founder and Executive Director, Prospect Silicon Valley
There’s no fee to attend, but space is limited. Register now to guarantee your spot!