This past month, NES Financial hosted the EB-5 Innovation Summit in cities across the country.
The events were a resounding success, with more than 500 attendees. Thank you to all who attended!
At all four events, top industry experts provided key insights to navigate changes in the EB-5 sector moving forward.
In Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Miami, panelists discussed topics including:
- Ongoing efforts to draft EB-5 reform legislation
- SEC scrutiny and securities compliance in EB-5
- EB-5 best practices and project failure case studies
- Building the right EB-5 team for a successful capital raise
- The future of EB-5 as a mainstream investment
Participants left the EB-5 Innovation Summit with greater understanding of the many issues the EB-5 industry currently faces.
As one attendee noted, the event provided “a much clearer picture as to the issues that are at hand.”
To ensure our clients and partners are well-informed in the year to come, we will continue to cover these and other emerging topics important to the EB-5 space in our blogs, articles, events, webinars, and more.
NES Financial welcomes your questions and opinions. Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us. We look forward to hearing from you!