Recent legislation to renew the Regional Center program is expected to increase regulation for the EB-5 industry, but regardless of how the bill evolves, compliance requirements are expected to grow. By preventing misuse of the Regional Center program, the legislation will help maintain the program’s many benefits.
EB-5 industry leaders discussed strategies to ensure EB-5 projects remain in compliance at our webinar, Preparing Today for Tomorrow’s Success – Meeting EB-5 Compliance Requirements on July 28th at 11 a.m. PST. To register, click here.
Since EB-5 project success depends on remaining in compliance, increased regulation will make it more important than ever for EB-5 issuers to find effective and efficient ways to manage their project’s documentation and accounting needs.
New compliance requirements may include:
- Changes to TEA eligibility
- Mandatory project pre-approval and exemplar filing
- Service provider fee reporting
- Additional job creation documentation
- Immigration petition filing and information
- Annual reporting of funds received
- Material changes filings
- Fees to support regulatory fund
Don’t miss out, Watch Today!
NES Financial welcomes your questions and opinions. Allow us to address your business needs by contacting us. We look forward to hearing from you!