National Opportunity Zones Virtual Forum
A free webinar hosted by NES Financial | JTC
October 28, 2020 | 8:00 A.M. PT / 11:00 A.M. ET
A landmark gathering of Opportunity Zone leaders from industry, communities, and government
The Opportunity Zones initiative was conceived with a simple goal in mind: to direct private capital toward distressed communities and businesses around the country, and to reward smart investments in the process. Now, nearly three years after the initial legislation was passed, leaders from every corner of the OZ universe — from community groups, to developers, to the White House — will meet to discuss the initiative’s progress and its future potential.
This two-and-a-half-hour virtual event will feature four panel presentations on topics as diverse as impact tracking, project structures, community engagement, legislative developments, and potential improvements to the program.
There’s no fee to attend, but the event is coming up quickly. Please reserve your place today!
Program of events*:
- Critique of the OZ Initiative
- Enhancing the Role and Benefits for OZ Residents and Businesses
- Leveraging Local, State and Federal Supplemental Benefits
- Transformational Projects in Cities, Rural Areas, and Industrial Cities
*Subject to change
Who should attend?
- OZ fund managers
- OZ stakeholders
- Policy makers
- Community development groups
Join us. Fill out the form at right to reserve your space now.
- Michael Bailkin, Co-Chair, Qualified Opportunity Zones Team at Akerman
- Shay Hawkins, Co-founder of Opportunity Funds Association
- Benjamin Hobbs, Special Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy
- Reid Thomas, Chief Revenue Officer and Managing Director at NES Financial | JTC
- Lisa Lim, Partner at Akerman
- Neisen Kasdin, Co-Chair, Qualified Opportunity Zones Team at Akerman
- And more!
Disclaimer: Your personal information will be shared with the co-sponsors of this event.