New brand reflects expanded global solutions for clients
NES Financial | JTC, a leader in specialty financial administration, announced the completion of its global integration efforts today with the announcement of its new brand, JTC Americas.
“The evolution to the JTC Americas banner reinforces the strength, global footprint, and broad capabilities of the company,” said Michael Halloran, Group Holdings board member, head of Technology & Strategy, and CEO of JTC Americas, in a recent press release. “Our clients have been quick to begin adopting the expanded solutions available through our global reach.”
JTC Americas continues to build upon its leadership in specialty fund administration and impact reporting for private equity funds and now offers a broader suite of capabilities to clients including institutional, corporate, and private client services.
“Despite the effects of a global pandemic, the evolution of NES Financial into JTC Americas as our platform for growth in the US fund services market has moved forward at a tremendous pace,” said Nigel Le Quesne, CEO of JTC. “The US market represents a significant growth opportunity for JTC and we are encouraged by the interest we are seeing from clients in their global expansion efforts.”
JTC, which acquired NES Financial in April 2020, is a member of the FTSE 250 Index, which represents the 101st to the 350th largest companies listed on the London Stock Exchange, and is also a billion-dollar company with over $130 billion in assets under administration. The Group has more than 1,100 people in 23 offices worldwide.
Other key notable facts about JTC include:
- JTC also provides trusted, institutional-grade administration and wealth management to high-net-worth (HNW) and ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) individuals, as well as to family and private offices through our Private Client Services division
- JTC provides corporate governance solutions to clients’ legal entities in support of their growth and expansion, all while helping maintain and meet their local and global regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Recent industry recognition:
- Top 25 OZ Influencers (Opportunity Zone Magazine, 2020)
- Greater Bay Area Fintech Companies (San Francisco Business Times, 2019 and 2020)
- Top Trust Companies – Tier 1 (EPrivateClient, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- U.S. Champion Award (IIUSA, 2019)
- Family Offices: Client Initiative – Edge (WealthManagement.com Awards, 2019)
- Trust Company of the Year (large firm) (Step Private Client, 2019)
- Best Independent Trust or Fiduciary Company (Wealth Briefing Awards, 2017, 2018)
While other brand changes include a new logo, tagline, and website design, our website URL will remain the same. In late May, we will also be hosting an Open House, where you can learn more about JTC Americas’ services. Stay tuned for our formal invitation!
For more information about JTC, please visit jtcgroup.com.