Newly Released Capabilities Allow Clients Enhanced Treasury Management Abilities for Greater Transparency and Efficiency
San Jose, CA, November 1, 2011 – NES Financial, a leading provider of trust and escrow administration technology and services for the banking industry, will be demonstrating the latest enhancements of its eSTAC™ banking solutions platform during the Association of Financial Professionals’ (AFP) Annual Conference (booth number 2719) from November 6-9, 2011 in Boston, MA.
NES Financial’s eSTAC technology platform helps banks reduce costs, differentiate and extend products, support fee-generating services, and deliver customized account information to customers on-demand. NES Financial solutions complement existing core infrastructure and ensure the highest levels of security, transparency and compliance. During the conference, NES Financial will demonstrate the newest capabilities of the eSTAC™ platform, including:
- A newly designed interface with custom branding and product skins to make the user interface applicable to the specific escrow type such as EB-5, 1031, Pre-Need, and more.
- A multi-level user permissions management scheme that allows administrators, power users, and standard users access to specific account documentation.
- The ability to perform the following tasks independently:
- Open and close sub-accounts for their account holders.
- Assign customer-specific attributes, such as sub-account codes, in a format of their choosing.
- Load, view and edit notes and documents at the master – and sub-account level.
- Access statements and reports electronically through the self-service portal.
“We are excited to showcase the latest self-service features of our technology,” said NES Financial CEO Michael Halloran. “Our solution provides the next-generation treasury management capabilities that help boost banks’ revenue and differentiate services.”
For more information on NES Financial’s Banking Solutions, click here.
About NES Financial
NES Financial is a leading provider of trust and escrow administration technology and services for banks, other financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies. The company’s state-of-the-art virtual private cloud-based solutions provide banks and financial institutions with increased fee revenue opportunities, reduced compliance costs and improved operating efficiency. NES Financial focuses on business sectors with complex processes, significant compliance requirements, and large sub-accounting needs, including landlord/tenant security deposit escrows, client trust accounts, capital raises, pre-need trusts and many more.