Insider Insights Series: Opportunity Zones and Impact Investing
A free webinar hosted by NES Financial | JTC
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 | 11:00 A.M. PT/ 2:00 P.M. ET
Impact investors want their money to make a difference. Does your fund have the vision — and the message — to capture their attention?
This year’s economic and social turmoil has accelerated the growth of so-called “impact investing” — a rising emphasis on social and community impact, alongside ROI, when making investment decisions. As perhaps the fastest-growing form of impact investing, OZ funds offer a great way for investors to achieve their goals.
With low-income communities disproportionately hurt by the spread of COVID-19, we firmly believe that impact investing will be a key driver of economic stimulus, job creation and equitable recovery in the post-stimulus period. And by putting investment capital to good use for communities, OZ funds with the right priorities and messaging may capture an out-sized share of impact investment.
Join us for this free webinar, in which a panel of industry experts will review impact investing in its various forms, explore different ways of tracking and reporting impact, and discuss what today’s investors are looking for. We’ll also present OZ industry data and market trends since the onset of the pandemic.
- What is impact investing, and what role does it play in ESG?
- What you can do to maximize your fund’s impact (and its appeal to impact investors)
- Methods of tracking and reporting impact in OZ funds (and why it’s so important to do so)
- The investor view: Where are impact investors coming from? What are they looking for?
- OZ market data since the onset of the pandemic (and emerging trends)
Who should attend?
- Fund managers and GPs
- Real estate developers
- Economic development organizations
- Family offices
- Registered investment advisors
Take advantage of our experts’ insights. Fill out the form at right to reserve your space now.