The SEC and ESG:
What Happens Next
A webinar from JTC Americas
Hosted Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022
Watch the Webinar Replay today!
Proposed changes to SEC disclosure rules are just the beginning, so how can you make sure you’re ready to provide investors with the ESG offerings and information they want?
On March 21st, 2022, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission proposed a set of rules that would require broad disclosures about companies’ governance of climate-related risks, risk-management processes, and how climate risks may affect their bottom lines. Though not yet finalized, these rules could present a significant challenge to those who have yet to develop proper ESG policies, and signal a shift in priorities toward what many believe is the future of the industry: sustainable investing and impact.
To make sure our clients and colleagues understand the ramifications of these rules and how to deal with them, JTC Americas is hosting a free webinar on June 22nd, 2022, where a panel of industry experts will discuss the proposal, steps you can take to prepare, and what this means for the future of ESG and the investing world.
Potential discussion topics may include:
- Rules that have been proposed and what the final version of those rules may look like
- What it will take to comply with the SEC’s demanding requirements
- The importance of accurate measurement and tracking of impact
- Creating a roadmap for compliance and attracting ESG-focused investors
- How to create and implement ESG policies without hiring a full-time Chief Sustainability Officer
As leaders in Fund Administration for ESG, it’s our goal at JTC to educate the industry about this important topic, and bring together some of the best minds in the industry for a wide-ranging and vital discussion.
This is a perfect opportunity to learn about the future of ESG from industry experts, so watch the webinar replay today!