NES Financial recently attended the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s (LACBA) “Still the Gold Mountain” conference which happen to be very exciting and informative.
- Why isn’t the USCIS more user friendly toward the EB-5 program?
- Will the pilot program be extended?
- Does it matter if an investment project has been pre-approved?
- Is there any problem if a project uses bridge financing until the EB-5 capital is available?
- What are the hottest new issues in EB-5?
In the afternoon session on “Establishing or Working with Regional Centers” (presented in conjunction with Linda Lau, Esq.-Global Law Group and Bernard Wolfsdorf, Esq.-Wolfsdorf Immigration Law Group), Mr. Klasko also emphasized the importance to EB-5 Regional Centers of putting together a strong team consisting of economists, attorneys, marketers, business plan writers, and a bank and escrow administrator.
On that note, NES Financial is the perfect partner for EB-5 escrow administration. NES Financial EB-5 solution improves efficiency and lowers costs for EB-5 Regional Centers while increasing security and transparency for investors.
As a market leader, NES Financial continues to have an active presence in the EB-5 industry. We have since attended the Advanced EB-5 seminar and the 2nd Annual National EB-5 Finance and Investment Forum.
Visit our event page to see other events NES Financial will be attending.
For more information about NES Financial’s EB-5 Administration, download the EB-5 Solution Sheet today.